Blanket bans on MSM blood donation have been lifted in the United Kingdom, New Zealand, Australia, Italy, Sweden, Hungary, Brazil, Argentina, South Africa, Spain, Poland, Germany, and Japan. Any article in Transfusion medical journal states that no country has reported an increased rate of recipient infection due to changes in blood donation policy.
- Year-long deferral officially adopted. Still not enough. #EndTheBan #DonateDontDiscriminate twitter.com/thehill/status… 1 year ago
- Like us on FB (Red is in the Rainbow) to find out more & stay up to date on our events! #DonateDontDiscriminate https://t.co/5wWzBy3Hl9 2 years ago
- Kali, Rachel and so many others came today and donated on behalf of those who are banned. #DonateDontDiscriminate https://t.co/i3Sh1PcCYg 2 years ago
- Max believes we should all learn to #DonateDontDiscriminate https://t.co/KVrt1ZwqAj 2 years ago
- Brandan knows that a deferral policy is no less discriminatory than the lifetime ban. https://t.co/wsF1wJcyQt 2 years ago