In 2010, the Williams Institute at the University of California-Los Angeles School of Law estimated that if the gay blood ban were lifted, there would be approximately 219,000 additional pints of blood donated annually. As 1 pint can save up to three lives, we could increase the lives saved by blood donations each year by 657,000.
- Year-long deferral officially adopted. Still not enough. #EndTheBan #DonateDontDiscriminate twitter.com/thehill/status… 1 year ago
- Like us on FB (Red is in the Rainbow) to find out more & stay up to date on our events! #DonateDontDiscriminate https://t.co/5wWzBy3Hl9 1 year ago
- Kali, Rachel and so many others came today and donated on behalf of those who are banned. #DonateDontDiscriminate https://t.co/i3Sh1PcCYg 1 year ago
- Max believes we should all learn to #DonateDontDiscriminate https://t.co/KVrt1ZwqAj 1 year ago
- Brandan knows that a deferral policy is no less discriminatory than the lifetime ban. https://t.co/wsF1wJcyQt 1 year ago